About Me

My photo
walsall, United Kingdom
Hi & Welcome to my blog. im Kerri. Busy mommy to Alex & Wynter, Nail varnish addict, Nail art lover, Complusive hoarder of Make up, Bargin Hunter, eBay shoppaholic, Mostly eccentric with a little bit of crazy thrown in for good measure... Come say Hi and thank you for viewing my blog!!!

Sunday, 19 August 2012

Accessory Of The Month

One thing I love more than anything about the summer is sunglasses shopping...well I cant really say summer because I try and wear them as much through-out the year as possible....I LOVE SUNGLASSES...

Unfortunately so does my son so as you can imagine I get through quite a few pairs a year.






My latest pair are now sticky, scratched and with only 1 lens intact, so I had to buy some more(of course I did!!!)

I came across these beauties on my favourite place eBay and yep they sure do have the wow factor.




My first thoughts when they arrived were "Can I pull this look off?" but then I thought "I don't care what anyone thinks, I love them!!".

With the exaggerated cat eye and metal tip they really do fit in to the latest glam rock trend, just need a pair of spiked cons and I will be (do I dare say)...trendy....lol.




These glasses were on an auction sale but I fought tooth and nail for them and ended up paying a staggering £3.25 with free P&P, the only down side to this was they were being shipped from Hong Kong so waited just over 2 weeks for them to arrive.

Luckily they were well worth the wait.



Thank you for reading.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog & thank you for leaving me a comment.I try to respond to everyone within 24 hours.

Kerri