About Me

My photo
walsall, United Kingdom
Hi & Welcome to my blog. im Kerri. Busy mommy to Alex & Wynter, Nail varnish addict, Nail art lover, Complusive hoarder of Make up, Bargin Hunter, eBay shoppaholic, Mostly eccentric with a little bit of crazy thrown in for good measure... Come say Hi and thank you for viewing my blog!!!

Saturday, 18 August 2012

All the pretty colours.Swoosh

George Quick Dry Nail Varnish
No 56 Swoosh
£1.75

This is another nail varnish I bought on a whim and to be honest I wish I hadn't bothered.

After the 3rd coat it was patchy in places and dried to a tacky consistency.



I was disappointed with this colour so much I didn't finish the manicure,so as you can probably guess it didn't stay on my nails for long.





I do not recommend this varnish and unfortunately the picture does it more justice than it deserves.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog & thank you for leaving me a comment.I try to respond to everyone within 24 hours.

Kerri