About Me

My photo
walsall, United Kingdom
Hi & Welcome to my blog. im Kerri. Busy mommy to Alex & Wynter, Nail varnish addict, Nail art lover, Complusive hoarder of Make up, Bargin Hunter, eBay shoppaholic, Mostly eccentric with a little bit of crazy thrown in for good measure... Come say Hi and thank you for viewing my blog!!!

Friday, 24 August 2012

Autumn Chic

Move over summer, Autumns on its way.

As much as I love summer, the fashion gets me down. Short shorts, short dresses, short tops etc...etc... and I thing I don't have is the figure to carry these looks off being a "big girl"...lol.

I can truly say I am so excited for Autumn and Winter to come, because its all about layering and feeling warm and cosy but still looking fashionable.



fashionworship.com


I absolutely love this look and its so chic but unfortunately way over my budget so I have found pieces similar to recreate this autumn look for less.




H & M £12.99
ASDA £14
SHOEZONE £16.99
H & M £24.99

ASDA £5
H £ M £4.99
H & M £24.99


To put this look together it costs just over £100, but you do get some lovely pieces that can be mixed and matched over the coming months and get plenty of wear from them.

Thank you for reading.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog & thank you for leaving me a comment.I try to respond to everyone within 24 hours.

Kerri