About Me

My photo
walsall, United Kingdom
Hi & Welcome to my blog. im Kerri. Busy mommy to Alex & Wynter, Nail varnish addict, Nail art lover, Complusive hoarder of Make up, Bargin Hunter, eBay shoppaholic, Mostly eccentric with a little bit of crazy thrown in for good measure... Come say Hi and thank you for viewing my blog!!!

Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Autumn Wishlist


Just a small selection of some gorgeous must have pieces for Autumn.



Cant wait to get these in my wardrobe for Autumn/Winter 2012












4 comments:

  1. Ooo I really like that leopard print bag! Its so sweet and would go with everything!

    I love your blog the layout looks so smart!!

    New follower :)

    http://holliegrace.blogspot.co.uk

    Hollie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi.thanks for the comment.the leopard print bag was from the George website and quite cheap I think.thank you for the link to your blog.i will have a look now.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I want that t-shirt!! Keep calm and sparkle on? so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi.thanks for the comment.its definately one of my must haves for the autumn.lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog & thank you for leaving me a comment.I try to respond to everyone within 24 hours.

Kerri