About Me

My photo
walsall, United Kingdom
Hi & Welcome to my blog. im Kerri. Busy mommy to Alex & Wynter, Nail varnish addict, Nail art lover, Complusive hoarder of Make up, Bargin Hunter, eBay shoppaholic, Mostly eccentric with a little bit of crazy thrown in for good measure... Come say Hi and thank you for viewing my blog!!!

Sunday, 26 August 2012

Cant wait to try.....


Internet shopping is such a dangerous game for me as I don't actually have to hand any physical cash over when ordering whatever I fancy and me being me I have a awful relationship to money...meaning I tend to not have any, and I don't know why.....sorry had to pause because of the hysterics.

I know why, you probably know why and you don't even know me.
That's right its the little bottles,packets,tins and tubes of gorgeousness that call out to every girl all over the world.

So this is the latest haul that "accidentally" made their way into my shopping basket...oops!





One thing I can confess to is never owning a red lipstick as Ive never felt good enough for the colour if that makes sense, but since I have been blogging and looking at lots of other beauty blogs Ive become bolder, more daring and definately more confidant.
So I didn't just start off with a muted red or even a lip gloss. I found the brightest flipping red I could find.
This one is a Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Alarm and it definately is RED...







These beauties caught my eye and I just had to have them, as I have never used this brand before.
The n-spa Bathing Rituals have a step by step approach to beauty.

Step 1 is Cleanse to draw out impurities and clarify skin, so I chose the the Moisturising Shower and Body Wash.
Step 2 is Exfoliate to buff away dull skin cells and smooth so I chose the Body Polish.
Step 3 is Moisturise to restore and nourish thirsty skin so I chose the Body Lotion.
There is also a Step 4 and 5 but I think I was pushing my look on that score...lol

All these item are the the Jojoba and White Jasmine scent, and smell Divine.






As an added extra I also chose Step 3 Hand and Nail Cream in the same scent.

All these items are 75ml, there are also larger sizes available.

Roll on tomorrow when I get some down time to actually test and enjoy these beauties.

Do you use n-spa?? Any recommendations?


Thank you for reading.

2 comments:

  1. oooh that lippy is an amaaazing colour! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you...i was feeling brave.lol.x

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog & thank you for leaving me a comment.I try to respond to everyone within 24 hours.

Kerri