About Me

My photo
walsall, United Kingdom
Hi & Welcome to my blog. im Kerri. Busy mommy to Alex & Wynter, Nail varnish addict, Nail art lover, Complusive hoarder of Make up, Bargin Hunter, eBay shoppaholic, Mostly eccentric with a little bit of crazy thrown in for good measure... Come say Hi and thank you for viewing my blog!!!

Wednesday, 15 August 2012

Cosmetics Fairy Buys Make up & Accessories


Theres nothing more uplifting on a vile rainy day than to hear a knock on the door announcing the arrival of a parcel.....


Its finally here, my first order from Cosmetic Fairy.


www.cosmeticsfairy.co.uk

As i said in a previous blog Cosmetics Fairy sells cosmetics, skincare, hair care, sun care and fragrances at incredible low prices, although the items may be discontinued lines, last season stock or unsold unused testers.
Due to the low prices I was compelled to put in an order to fuel my insatiable need for a bargain.


Up till now I haven't actually used any of the items, not for lack of wanting I must add.



Studio 35 Pedicure Kits 99p

Lovely little kit, everything you need to do a pedicure at home in a cute little pouch.
Excellent quality for the pennies I paid for it.


ChapStick Fresh Effects Invigorating Green Tea Mint Lip Balm 99p


Tingles, Moisturizes and Nourishes.
Contains 13 ingredients to keep your lips hydrated including Sunflower seed oil, Jojoba, Coconut Oil, Shea butter, Mango seed butter, Olive fruit oil, Avocado oil and Raspberry seed oil.

One problem I do suffer with is dry and sensitive lips so if this product lives up to its name I will be happy.


Decleor Aromo Cleanse 10ml 99p

Cleansing milk for face and eyes.






Wet N Wild Ultimate Minerals Loose Eyeshadow 35p
Amber



This is my star buy from Cosmetics Fairy
Cant wait to try this eye shadow out.I don't normally use loose eye shadow as Ive had them before and they make a hell of a mess but the fantastic colour and brilliant price swayed me to make this purchase.

The shine on this eye shadow is amazing and the colour is rich and strong.
I will definately be buying some more Wet N Wild eye shadows on my next visit to Cosmetic Fairy.
Very pleased.




Botanics Eye Colour Milk Thistle Refill 40p

This item is actually a refill pack for the Botanics Magnetic Compact but that isn't an issue for me.Who wants to pay for expensive packaging anyway right....
I must say I am disappointed with this colour of eye shadow, it seems like alot of other greys I have in my stash.I presumed from the name MILK THISTLE it would have purple hues but then maybe its just me.
Its only endearing feature that I have come across without actually putting it on is the shine.
Have to see how this one works out.



Maybelline Cooling Effect Shadow/Liner 
Ice Princess 89p

An ice pink colour eye shadow or liner.
This colour is way to light for my complexion, not really sure why I bought this item must have been a moment of madness.
I'm sure I can find a use for it at some point.




Thanks for reading.
Look out for part 2 of my Cosmetics Fairy Buys


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog & thank you for leaving me a comment.I try to respond to everyone within 24 hours.

Kerri