About Me

My photo
walsall, United Kingdom
Hi & Welcome to my blog. im Kerri. Busy mommy to Alex & Wynter, Nail varnish addict, Nail art lover, Complusive hoarder of Make up, Bargin Hunter, eBay shoppaholic, Mostly eccentric with a little bit of crazy thrown in for good measure... Come say Hi and thank you for viewing my blog!!!

Saturday, 25 August 2012

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB

There's nothing I like more than a little freebie and that's what I got through my letter box this morning.

I received 3 samples of Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in the light shade perfect for my skin tone as I am very pale naturally. Now I'm a big fan of Maybelline so maybe it will be one more thing added to my collection.





I cant wait to give them a try although unfortunately not today as I already had a full face of make up on by the time the postie turned up.

The card that they came attached to is very informative and I quite like the sound of the cream.

What does it do you ask? Well I'm going to tell you.

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream isn't a foundation but more of a moisturiser, giving your skin an effortlessly fresh faced appearance without looking overly made up.

This is one thing that caught my eye, as I'm naturally pale I can almost look ill with nothing on my face so need a good layering of foundation, powder and bronzer just to maintain my healthy look, but the one disadvantage is that its quite heavy on my skin, and after a few days of continuous wear my skin starts to feel horrible.

So this cream should be perfect as it is oil free and water based so quite hydrating for the skin, it also has a SPF of 30 so handy for the summer

It states that it has a 8 - in - 1 skin perfector which are
- imperfections look blurred
- a natural glow
- fresh feel
- compliments skin tone
- hydrates
- protects with SPF 30
- oil free , non greasy

Could this be the miracle cream that has a appeared like magic through my letter box, I don't know but I'm willing to give it a go.

I'm planning to use this cream for the next 3 days and finally review it on the final day.

So that's all I can say for now about this item.

If anyone has tried it or uses it now I would be intrigued to know how you feel about this item....

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog & thank you for leaving me a comment.I try to respond to everyone within 24 hours.

Kerri