About Me

My photo
walsall, United Kingdom
Hi & Welcome to my blog. im Kerri. Busy mommy to Alex & Wynter, Nail varnish addict, Nail art lover, Complusive hoarder of Make up, Bargin Hunter, eBay shoppaholic, Mostly eccentric with a little bit of crazy thrown in for good measure... Come say Hi and thank you for viewing my blog!!!

Monday, 27 August 2012

n-spa skin care review


I have never really had a strict regime for skin care, never really seemed to need it.

Until today. All I can say is OMG...I love this stuff. This range of products is quickly becoming my star buy of the month.




I scrubbed, polished and creamed myself into exhaustion this afternoon and now my skin feels as smooth as a babies bottom.

Before I had even applied the moisturiser my skin felt so soft that applying it was just the topping on the cake.

One extra credit I give n-spa for is the scent. Its gorgeous, not over powering and lasts, 12 hours later and I can still smell it.


My favourite item from the n-spa range is the hand and nail cream. I find the skin on my hands is incredibly dry but today since I have applied the cream my hands are incredibly soft even after the countless times I have washed them.







I highly recommend these products and I am very happy I purchased them, this is definately one range I will be keeping in my bathroom cabinet. 



Thank you for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog & thank you for leaving me a comment.I try to respond to everyone within 24 hours.

Kerri