About Me

My photo
walsall, United Kingdom
Hi & Welcome to my blog. im Kerri. Busy mommy to Alex & Wynter, Nail varnish addict, Nail art lover, Complusive hoarder of Make up, Bargin Hunter, eBay shoppaholic, Mostly eccentric with a little bit of crazy thrown in for good measure... Come say Hi and thank you for viewing my blog!!!

Monday, 20 August 2012

Nail Challenge day 2.Patterned

Day 2 of the 15 day nail challenge and the subject is patterned, and to be quite honest I think I got a bit carried away....





Using OPI Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous as a base colour then
Red, Black, Blue, Purple, Gold and White double ended nail art pens, I just pretty much made it up as I went along....not very technical I'm afraid but effective.



 




















 Day 3 Challenge is Chic



If anyone wishes to take part in the nail challenge they are more than welcome.
Email me your pictures to necessaryaddiction@gmail.com and all pictures will be featured on my blog remember to include your name or blog address so I can credit your pictures.


Thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog & thank you for leaving me a comment.I try to respond to everyone within 24 hours.

Kerri