About Me

My photo
walsall, United Kingdom
Hi & Welcome to my blog. im Kerri. Busy mommy to Alex & Wynter, Nail varnish addict, Nail art lover, Complusive hoarder of Make up, Bargin Hunter, eBay shoppaholic, Mostly eccentric with a little bit of crazy thrown in for good measure... Come say Hi and thank you for viewing my blog!!!

Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Nail Challenge Day 3.Chic.

Day 3 of the 15 day nail challenge is chic and to be honest the subject really had me stumped.
Do I just do a french manicure or just a neutral colour, but I find both incredibly boring and quite frankly thats just not my style.

So, I had a think and came up with my very own version of chic....wether its right or wrong I dont know.

 

Firstly I was sick and tired of painting my own stubby nails so at 10pm last night I got my kit out and went back to extensions.





I used Revlon Nail Enamel White and a silver top coat, added a black and diamante bow to my ring finger.





To get the black line nice and fine I thought i would try something new, a Sharpie Marker with a fine point in black and it worked really well.
I then finished the look off with  a touch of silver glitter over the black lines using a nail art brush and small half pearls and light pink gems.

 ---------------------------------------------------------


Day 4 Challenge is Galaxy


If anyone wishes to take part in the nail challenge they are more than welcome.
Email me your pictures to necessaryaddiction@gmail.com and all pictures will be featured on my blog remember to include your name or blog address so I can credit your pictures.


Thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog & thank you for leaving me a comment.I try to respond to everyone within 24 hours.

Kerri