About Me

My photo
walsall, United Kingdom
Hi & Welcome to my blog. im Kerri. Busy mommy to Alex & Wynter, Nail varnish addict, Nail art lover, Complusive hoarder of Make up, Bargin Hunter, eBay shoppaholic, Mostly eccentric with a little bit of crazy thrown in for good measure... Come say Hi and thank you for viewing my blog!!!

Monday, 27 August 2012

Nail Challenge Day 9.Red


Red is probably one of my favourite nail colours so there was no hesitation what so ever for today's challenge.






Although I did want to have a little fun with it, it seemed like cheating to just paint my nails and leave it at that. It is supposed to be a challenge after all!!

So I paid homage to my favourite red nail varnish OPI Big Red Apple, by doing a feature nail with of course a big red apple on it.The green nail was done with Barry M's Emerald then used a selection of nail art pens to create the apple. Doesn't it look so cute....



OPI Big Red Apple & Barry M's Emerald


Day 10 nail Challenge is Gradient



If anyone wishes to take part in the nail challenge they are more than welcome.
Email me your pictures to necessaryaddiction@gmail.com and all pictures will be featured on my blog remember to include your name or blog address so I can credit your pictures.


Thank you for reading.



4 comments:

  1. That looks amazing, very impressed! I have a question for you, I’m going on a little shopping trip tomorrow. I want to get some autumn/winter nail colours I was a massive fan of BarryM Mushroom last year, any suggestions for colours??

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi.thanks for leaving a comment.

    I don't generally use a lot of Barry m products but the colours I do like and think are perfect for autumn are:
    Brit red 262
    tangerine 136
    dusky mauve
    cappuccino

    punch colours are best for autumn I think but then neutral colours like the cappuccino could be glammed up with glitter, gems, studs or art.

    hope this helps.let me know if you need anything else.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a luscious and gorgeous red! The apple nail is really well done as well - the emerald base is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, its my favourite red and its only a mini so god help me the day I runs out.lol

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog & thank you for leaving me a comment.I try to respond to everyone within 24 hours.

Kerri