About Me

My photo
walsall, United Kingdom
Hi & Welcome to my blog. im Kerri. Busy mommy to Alex & Wynter, Nail varnish addict, Nail art lover, Complusive hoarder of Make up, Bargin Hunter, eBay shoppaholic, Mostly eccentric with a little bit of crazy thrown in for good measure... Come say Hi and thank you for viewing my blog!!!

Saturday, 18 August 2012

Nail Challenge

As of tomorrow I will be taking part in a 15 day nail challenge.

I need to say a big thank you to Fee at MakeupSavvy.co.uk for giving me permission to use this challenge on my blog. Please visit her blog to check out some of her beautiful ideas for her nail challenge.





Please feel free to send me your ideas or even take part.

All credits go to Fee at Makeup Savvy.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog & thank you for leaving me a comment.I try to respond to everyone within 24 hours.

Kerri