About Me

My photo
walsall, United Kingdom
Hi & Welcome to my blog. im Kerri. Busy mommy to Alex & Wynter, Nail varnish addict, Nail art lover, Complusive hoarder of Make up, Bargin Hunter, eBay shoppaholic, Mostly eccentric with a little bit of crazy thrown in for good measure... Come say Hi and thank you for viewing my blog!!!

Saturday, 18 August 2012

NOTD - Elixir

As you probably remember from my previous blog this nail varnish was my star buy so I thought it was only fair to try it sooner rather than later and boy I wasn't disappointed.


No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour
No 95 Elixir
99p

 









Varnish had a nice glossy texture, with a thin brush for easier application.
Covered really well after the first coat and dried really quickly.


 The second coat wasn't really necessary but it built up the colour and glossy a touch more.

Would highly recommend this nail colour and a steal for the money.

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog & thank you for leaving me a comment.I try to respond to everyone within 24 hours.

Kerri