About Me

My photo
walsall, United Kingdom
Hi & Welcome to my blog. im Kerri. Busy mommy to Alex & Wynter, Nail varnish addict, Nail art lover, Complusive hoarder of Make up, Bargin Hunter, eBay shoppaholic, Mostly eccentric with a little bit of crazy thrown in for good measure... Come say Hi and thank you for viewing my blog!!!

Saturday, 18 August 2012

Oooops I did it again...

I seem to have put another order in with Cosmetic fairy and I'm not sure just how it happened....lol

Although it was only a teenie tiny order....

I was so pleased with the eye shadow I ordered from Wet N Wild I ordered another couple and at 45p each they barely broke the bank.




Wet N Wild Ultimate Minerals Loose Eyeshadow
 No 17 Metallic 45p
Lovely light bronze colour with dozens of sparkling particles.



Wet n Wild Ultimate Minerals Loose Eyeshadow
No 19 Sapphire 45p

A gorgeous bluey purple colour that has a fabulous shine to it.






My last item from my order wasn't an eye shadow but a nail varnish and i had to add it to my basket because I'm a sucker for all things sparkly.


Sally Hansen Hi-Definition nail Colour
No 16 Laser 99p

Unfortunately the picture doesn't do this varnish justice because of the high shine it caused a flare when taking the picture but i assure you the colour has certainly got the wow factor, has a certain iridescent quality to it, with sparkles of pink and purple.


If you are like me and love spending on a budget I would highly recommend you get yourself to the Cosmetic Fairy website.Bargains galore.

Thank you for reading and please free to leave a comment.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog & thank you for leaving me a comment.I try to respond to everyone within 24 hours.

Kerri