About Me

My photo
walsall, United Kingdom
Hi & Welcome to my blog. im Kerri. Busy mommy to Alex & Wynter, Nail varnish addict, Nail art lover, Complusive hoarder of Make up, Bargin Hunter, eBay shoppaholic, Mostly eccentric with a little bit of crazy thrown in for good measure... Come say Hi and thank you for viewing my blog!!!

Friday, 31 August 2012

Perfect little parcels

This is purely a follow on from my previous post about Website of the Month, as I said yesterday lisselejewellery.com very kindly included a 10% off voucher in with my order and who was I to refuse more bargains.

Once again very happy with the items I received which are:




The first pair are lovely green enamel and gold bows. I think they are really cute and girly. ideal for everyday wear.







These are my favourite pair.They are clear diamante, black enamel and distressed gold cubes.
I think they are very trendy and can be worn for either a smart day occasion or for a night out if you are not a big wearer of dangly earrings.



Both were in the £1 section, including postage and the 10% discount both pairs cost £2.79...WOW!!

Turn around time for this package was amazing, ordered Wednesday afternoon and they arrived this morning, so I was very impressed.
Also included was another discount card entitling me to a further 10%, I can see this becoming a deadly game for my bank balance.



Thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog & thank you for leaving me a comment.I try to respond to everyone within 24 hours.

Kerri