About Me

My photo
walsall, United Kingdom
Hi & Welcome to my blog. im Kerri. Busy mommy to Alex & Wynter, Nail varnish addict, Nail art lover, Complusive hoarder of Make up, Bargin Hunter, eBay shoppaholic, Mostly eccentric with a little bit of crazy thrown in for good measure... Come say Hi and thank you for viewing my blog!!!

Sunday, 12 August 2012

Sorry eBay but you've been dumped!!


Well as I have said I like to get a bargain, and oh my days have I found the perfect site for that.

The hard work and research I have put in looks like its finally paid off.

Move over eBay....

Hello Cosmetics Fairy!!

Cosmetics Fairy is an Internet run company offering the best prices on branded, discounted cosmetics, skin care, hair care, sun care and fragrances.

Their stock comprises of relatively cheap high street brands,deleted lines,unsold and unused testers.

Well don't be surprised to hear I headed straight for the 99p or less section, and I've got to say its a bargain hunter paradise.

With items starting from as little as 10p each it hardly breaks the bank.

They offer free UK delivery on orders of £10 and over via 2nd class post up to £16.
Orders over £16 are sent via 2nd class recorded delivery which requires a signature.
Orders under £10 are worked out at the check out.
International delivery is available.

Not to be a gluten but I couldn't resist and soon found my basket over flowing with items, but with a heavy heart I had to bear in mind my budget and so a few things were removed.

In the end I paid £10.79 for 13 items...yes I know 13...brilliant isn't it.


I selected a mixture of cosmetics from eye shadows,nail varnishes,eye liners,lip balms and a few other pieces.
With a few well known brands thrown in for good measure like Maybelline and L'Oreal.

So now I wait with baited breath for my package to arrive with all my goodies...and yes I will of course be blogging about them when they arrive.

So if you are a bargain hunter like me be sure to check them out.

www.cosmeticsfairy.co.uk


Thanks for reading.

Please feel free to comment.

Thanks

Kerri








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog & thank you for leaving me a comment.I try to respond to everyone within 24 hours.

Kerri