About Me

My photo
walsall, United Kingdom
Hi & Welcome to my blog. im Kerri. Busy mommy to Alex & Wynter, Nail varnish addict, Nail art lover, Complusive hoarder of Make up, Bargin Hunter, eBay shoppaholic, Mostly eccentric with a little bit of crazy thrown in for good measure... Come say Hi and thank you for viewing my blog!!!

Friday, 24 August 2012

The case of the disappearing ideas.....

Since I have been blogging I have become increasingly frustrated with my brain.
I have found more and more often that brilliant ideas come to me at the randomist of times and those times are normally when I am least prepared.
Now whether that is because I am a mother to a 5 yr old and a 18 month old and that most the time I can barely hear myself speak let alone think I don't know.

For instance I had a great idea whilst I was in the bath and the ideas kept flowing, until it came to me actually forming them into something material and I couldn't remember for the life of me what they were.
They were probably the best ideas Ive ever had and now they've gone like the steam in my bath....evaporated!

Now I have succumbed to walking around with a notebook and pen in case I get caught short as it were.
I find myself wittering on to myself , scribbling madly into my little book of nonsense like a crazy person.
Like now for example its 1.50am in the morning and I find myself wide awake writing this down to be formed into a post at a later date.

Anyway I put it down to baby brain, but I gleefully announce I am having the time of my life creatively and my brain hasn't worked this hard in a long time time, and that can only be a good thing....right?



2 comments:

  1. Haha this made me laugh, it’s so true. I go to make a list and instead of ideas the notebook gets filled with random doodles! You could do “The Best”... Topcoat/basecoat, nail stickers, quick dry nail vanish etc. Hope I helped :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi.thank for the comment. really appreciate it. and its good to know someone is amused by my random mumblings...was thinking of doing a feature on my nail accessories, so you werent far off the mark and my nail varnish collection...but theres a definate line between interesting and been there done that etc...

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog & thank you for leaving me a comment.I try to respond to everyone within 24 hours.

Kerri