About Me

My photo
walsall, United Kingdom
Hi & Welcome to my blog. im Kerri. Busy mommy to Alex & Wynter, Nail varnish addict, Nail art lover, Complusive hoarder of Make up, Bargin Hunter, eBay shoppaholic, Mostly eccentric with a little bit of crazy thrown in for good measure... Come say Hi and thank you for viewing my blog!!!

Thursday, 6 September 2012

Bargains, Bargains everywhere




My mini haul from today





Pure BB Cream in Medium £1.99





Montagne Jeunesse Face Masque 69p each

Strawberry Souffle Moisturising & Purifying Masque
Hot Chocolate Pore Cleaning Sauna Masque
Cucumber Anti Stress Peel Off Masque




Intensive Rejuvenation Foot Pack Booties 79p





VO5 High Volume Extra Strong Weather Resistant Hairspray £1.99


(How cute are these, just had to have them!)
 Pack of 12 X 2 Pocket Tissues 12p each


All these items were bought from my local Home Bargains Store and have not up to now been tested.




Thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog & thank you for leaving me a comment.I try to respond to everyone within 24 hours.

Kerri