About Me

My photo
walsall, United Kingdom
Hi & Welcome to my blog. im Kerri. Busy mommy to Alex & Wynter, Nail varnish addict, Nail art lover, Complusive hoarder of Make up, Bargin Hunter, eBay shoppaholic, Mostly eccentric with a little bit of crazy thrown in for good measure... Come say Hi and thank you for viewing my blog!!!

Thursday, 13 September 2012

Desperate times...

As some of you have probably seen from twitter I am getting increasingly frustrated with the lack of expected packages hitting my doorstep.

So out of desperation I have dug through my archive for previous nail art pictures I have done this year.




 
 
 


 Thank you for reading

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! I love the rainbow nails xo

    http://cashmereandcrimson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog & thank you for leaving me a comment.I try to respond to everyone within 24 hours.

Kerri