About Me

My photo
walsall, United Kingdom
Hi & Welcome to my blog. im Kerri. Busy mommy to Alex & Wynter, Nail varnish addict, Nail art lover, Complusive hoarder of Make up, Bargin Hunter, eBay shoppaholic, Mostly eccentric with a little bit of crazy thrown in for good measure... Come say Hi and thank you for viewing my blog!!!

Thursday, 13 September 2012

Is it bedtime yet...


Had a serious bad day today, and my mojo is on an all time low.

From the minute my eyes flew open at 6am this morning because of my little boy crying I knew I was in for a bad one.

My Internet shop was late, had an important meeting with estate management regarding the business and my little man was over tired so acting like a monster. All I really wanted to do was veg on the sofa with a cup of tea.
murrayslawannex.com

Seriously harassed mommy today, the hair is normally a clue as to what kind of day I'm having....

Perfectly done = Good day                     
Sticking out in every direction = Bad day

Part of my bad mood stems from not getting what I want , when I want it...namely gorgeous little gifts that I had treated myself too that haven't shown up yet??? As soon as my postman pushed that one measly letter through my letter box, my day got even worse, I had to force myself to not rush to my balcony and hurl abuse at him as he walked back up the path...pffft!!

Finally I have the peace I have so desperately wanted all day, kids in bed and other half out for the evening....and I just cant be bothered to move....chipped nails and bushy eyebrows included...lol

So hopefully I can pass it off as just the bad day that everyone gets every now and then, get some sleep and hopefully wake up in a better mood tomorrow.

Hopefully???

Maybe??

Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog & thank you for leaving me a comment.I try to respond to everyone within 24 hours.

Kerri