About Me

My photo
walsall, United Kingdom
Hi & Welcome to my blog. im Kerri. Busy mommy to Alex & Wynter, Nail varnish addict, Nail art lover, Complusive hoarder of Make up, Bargin Hunter, eBay shoppaholic, Mostly eccentric with a little bit of crazy thrown in for good measure... Come say Hi and thank you for viewing my blog!!!

Saturday, 1 September 2012

Nail Challenge Day 12.Stripes

To be honest with you I can never really get over excited about the stripe design, so to start off  I wasn't really feeling today challenge. for that reason I chose to do a simple design.







I used L&M Mauve as the base colour and a blue nail art brush to form the stripes.
Not very imaginative I'm afraid.lol


Nail Challenge Day 13 is Film Inspired




If anyone wishes to take part in the nail challenge they are more than welcome.
Email me your pictures to necessaryaddiction@gmail.com and all pictures will be featured on my blog remember to include your name or blog address so I can credit your pictures.


Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog & thank you for leaving me a comment.I try to respond to everyone within 24 hours.

Kerri