About Me

My photo
walsall, United Kingdom
Hi & Welcome to my blog. im Kerri. Busy mommy to Alex & Wynter, Nail varnish addict, Nail art lover, Complusive hoarder of Make up, Bargin Hunter, eBay shoppaholic, Mostly eccentric with a little bit of crazy thrown in for good measure... Come say Hi and thank you for viewing my blog!!!

Saturday, 1 September 2012

Nail Challenge Day 13.Film Inspired


Now this is a challenge I could get my teeth stuck into, use my imagination alittle. Although I hadn't been looking forward to it, as which film did I choose.



My nail design is inspired by Nightmare Before Christmas.

Nightmare before Christmas Nails



I used OPI Black Satin and Collection 2000 Palm Violets as the base colours, the pumpkin I used Misstaken by Missguided, I used a collection of nail art pens to do the 2 stitches designs, details on the pumpkin and Jack's face.


Nail Challenge Day 14 is Dots




If anyone wishes to take part in the nail challenge they are more than welcome.
Email me your pictures to necessaryaddiction@gmail.com and all pictures will be featured on my blog remember to include your name or blog address so I can credit your pictures.


Thank you for reading.


4 comments:

  1. Love the nails!! Wish I had such a steady hand!
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the lovely comments.

      Delete
  2. This looks great! I gotta show it to my friend, she's a big fan of Nightmare Before Christmas. :)

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the lovely comment.please feel free to comment in my guest book.x

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog & thank you for leaving me a comment.I try to respond to everyone within 24 hours.

Kerri