About Me

My photo
walsall, United Kingdom
Hi & Welcome to my blog. im Kerri. Busy mommy to Alex & Wynter, Nail varnish addict, Nail art lover, Complusive hoarder of Make up, Bargin Hunter, eBay shoppaholic, Mostly eccentric with a little bit of crazy thrown in for good measure... Come say Hi and thank you for viewing my blog!!!

Sunday, 16 September 2012

New Layout

Just want to say a massive thank you to Anthony at One Dark Day Studios for my new layout, header and blog button.

I love it!!

If anyone is interested in getting a commission done for any blog related designs.Leave me a comment and I will pass on your details. Or contact @sillyscribbler on twitter for more information.








Thank you for reading

2 comments:

  1. Love the new look!! I also do blog design for anyone else that is interested!! :)

    ♥♥♥
    - Ashley Elizabeth
    ( http://blog.alElizabeth.com )

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice!

    p.s. I'm having a giveaway from Sunglasses Shop if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog & thank you for leaving me a comment.I try to respond to everyone within 24 hours.

Kerri