About Me

My photo
walsall, United Kingdom
Hi & Welcome to my blog. im Kerri. Busy mommy to Alex & Wynter, Nail varnish addict, Nail art lover, Complusive hoarder of Make up, Bargin Hunter, eBay shoppaholic, Mostly eccentric with a little bit of crazy thrown in for good measure... Come say Hi and thank you for viewing my blog!!!

Thursday, 6 September 2012

Nice for the price

That time has come around again where my money is literally burning a whole in my pocket, it needs to be spent now, now, now.

There were a few things I needed to add to my make up collection so I headed to cosmeticsfairy.co.uk for my guaranteed budget beauty fix.



City Colour Blusher in Coral 99p

I am getting a little tired of having the same look day in day out and since I had trialed the Maybelline BB cream I quite liked the freshed faced look but I had no blusher to go with it only bronzer so my first purchase was for a more natural looking glow was a coral blusher.



Prestige Lipliner in Darling 95p




Another necessity was a red lipliner to go with the Rimmel Lipstick I bought, I found it really hard to control the bleeding colour due to the richness of the red so I'm hoping that lining my lips first will fix that problem.





Well that's it for my must haves, but a few other things caught my eye and its obvious I have no control...lol...and luckily they didn't break the bank.


Sally Hanson HD Nail Colour in LCD 99p



Bourjois 1 Seconde Nail Polish No 28 99p


Wet N Wild French manicure Guides 25p



Thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog & thank you for leaving me a comment.I try to respond to everyone within 24 hours.

Kerri