About Me

My photo
walsall, United Kingdom
Hi & Welcome to my blog. im Kerri. Busy mommy to Alex & Wynter, Nail varnish addict, Nail art lover, Complusive hoarder of Make up, Bargin Hunter, eBay shoppaholic, Mostly eccentric with a little bit of crazy thrown in for good measure... Come say Hi and thank you for viewing my blog!!!

Thursday, 6 September 2012

NOTD

Well it came to that time again when my extensions had to come off to give my natural nails a breather and a little pamper

I took this opportunity to try my new polishes I had purchased recently and already spoke of on my blog.




I started off with Bourjois No 28 which is a dark gunmetal grey, nice colour but a little dull so I decided to have a play with 2 other polishes I have not used properly yet even though I have had them a while.




I used sally Hansen HD Nail Colours in Laser which is a sparkly blue and LCD which is a sparkly pink. Both have a considerably thin consistency so if they were used alone they could almost be wishy washy but with the grey underneath it definately makes them pop and I love the way they sparkle and change colour in the sunlight, almost iridescent which unfortunately doesn't show up so well in the picture.


Simple but definately effective.


Thank you for reading

4 comments:

  1. Perfect nails! Like the colours! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can rememeber having to take my nails off because thy were soar. Iv lasted 2 years now. An my nails are finally healthy. Iv followed yu please follow back Shazenax.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate my natural nails, they don't grow well so I can only manage a week or do before they are back on again :)

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog & thank you for leaving me a comment.I try to respond to everyone within 24 hours.

Kerri