About Me

My photo
walsall, United Kingdom
Hi & Welcome to my blog. im Kerri. Busy mommy to Alex & Wynter, Nail varnish addict, Nail art lover, Complusive hoarder of Make up, Bargin Hunter, eBay shoppaholic, Mostly eccentric with a little bit of crazy thrown in for good measure... Come say Hi and thank you for viewing my blog!!!

Friday, 14 September 2012

NOTD



I can safely say my mojo is definately back, as are the extensions...lol

I used a clear base coat as the base colour, with my tips marked out with manicure guides I painted them with Sally Hansen HD Nail Colour in Laser, once that was dry I used Technic Carnival glitter top coat over the blue except for my ring finger.

I then added a clear gem to the tip of the point and pink gems on the outline of the point on my ring finger







Laser & Carnival  





Thank you for reading




3 comments:

  1. These look fantastic!!! Might have a go at this.
    YP
    xx
    yorkshirepud123.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun. was alot easier than what i imagined it would be when i started.x

      Delete
  2. i love the crystals! so beautiful

    http://cashmereandcrimson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog & thank you for leaving me a comment.I try to respond to everyone within 24 hours.

Kerri