About Me

My photo
walsall, United Kingdom
Hi & Welcome to my blog. im Kerri. Busy mommy to Alex & Wynter, Nail varnish addict, Nail art lover, Complusive hoarder of Make up, Bargin Hunter, eBay shoppaholic, Mostly eccentric with a little bit of crazy thrown in for good measure... Come say Hi and thank you for viewing my blog!!!

Saturday, 22 September 2012

NOTD



My NOTD is the nail art I did for Breast Cancer Awareness.





I used Sally Hansen HD LCD as a base coat.Due to the colour being very sheer I used 3 coats of this.Once that was dry I used manicure guides to mark out my tips then painted Jessie's Girl Cupcake to give a twist on a French manicure.I then hand painted silver glitter on to the join.






On my ring finger I used a bright pink nail art pen to draw on the pink ribbon design.Once that was dry I hand painted a pink glitter over the top, and finished it off with a clear gem and plenty of top coat for a lovely shine.





 




Thank you for reading


7 comments:

  1. Lovely manicure and for a great cause too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you.you should enter my breast cancer awareness competition showing your take on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look lovely hun and what a great cause :)

    I’m also running a giveaway so would love if you could enter! http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/happy-friday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Hun.would live for you to enter my competition.thanks

      Delete
  4. Ooh what a fab idea, for a great cause too. It looks beautiful x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog & thank you for leaving me a comment.I try to respond to everyone within 24 hours.

Kerri