About Me

My photo
walsall, United Kingdom
Hi & Welcome to my blog. im Kerri. Busy mommy to Alex & Wynter, Nail varnish addict, Nail art lover, Complusive hoarder of Make up, Bargin Hunter, eBay shoppaholic, Mostly eccentric with a little bit of crazy thrown in for good measure... Come say Hi and thank you for viewing my blog!!!

Monday, 24 September 2012

NOTD

This NOTD design happened purely by accident.
I had a new toy to play with and was purely having a little experiment.
I laid the base coats for a different design entirely but then I kind of went on a tangent, and I'm actually quite pleased with the final look.





With previous nail art designs I had major problems using nail varnish or my nail art pens to do certain techniques, either the coverage wasn't great or they were unworkable due to the drying time especially when using my doting tools.
So I had a little brain wave, I decided to buy some acrylic paints. Just a cheap set of colours off eBay you can find here.








I used Bourjois 1 Seconde Nail Enamel in No 28 as the base coat then using various doting tool sizes I used a selection of different colours overlaying each other, once that was dry I applied 2 coats of L & M Glitter Top Coat No 23 to give it a bit of a sparkle.






I will definately be using the acrylic paints every time I do a design now as they apply brilliantly, drying time is good and can be mixed to make uncountable shades of every colour.



Thank you for reading



3 comments:

  1. Hei! I just found your blog and it is amazing1 I am following it now!

    Also, I would be delighted if you would enter my giveaway so you can win an amazing gift: a Chanel Rouge Lip Gloss.
    Here is the link to my giveaway: http://lettersfromtvc.blogspot.ro/2012/09/dear-followers-giveaway.html
    Good luck!

    xoxo,
    Ana V

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - how long did this take you to do? I've wanted to do mosaics/dots on my nails but I don't know if I have the patience!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy most of my attempts at nail art and it was mainly a experiment.it probably took about 20 minutes to do all the dots.

      thank you for the lovely comment.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog & thank you for leaving me a comment.I try to respond to everyone within 24 hours.

Kerri