About Me

My photo
walsall, United Kingdom
Hi & Welcome to my blog. im Kerri. Busy mommy to Alex & Wynter, Nail varnish addict, Nail art lover, Complusive hoarder of Make up, Bargin Hunter, eBay shoppaholic, Mostly eccentric with a little bit of crazy thrown in for good measure... Come say Hi and thank you for viewing my blog!!!

Saturday, 8 September 2012

NOTD



My latest batch of nail gems arrived today and I was excited to try then out, although time was limited.So I did a simple design using OPI Black Satin and OPI Big Red Apple as the feature nail.Using black gems to form a simple cross design.


 Thank you for reading






6 comments:

  1. Your nails are lovely, found your blog through the blog hop and love it! Newest follower. x

    thisishearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the follow and the lovely comment.have followed you back.x

      Delete
  2. gorgeous nails! xo

    http://cashmereandcrimson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you.nice to see people appreciate what I do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the cross! really nice notd post :)) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog & thank you for leaving me a comment.I try to respond to everyone within 24 hours.

Kerri