About Me

My photo
walsall, United Kingdom
Hi & Welcome to my blog. im Kerri. Busy mommy to Alex & Wynter, Nail varnish addict, Nail art lover, Complusive hoarder of Make up, Bargin Hunter, eBay shoppaholic, Mostly eccentric with a little bit of crazy thrown in for good measure... Come say Hi and thank you for viewing my blog!!!

Monday, 10 September 2012

One Lovely Blog Award

Photobucket



I have been awarded the One Lovely Blog Award by Sandra author of  
beauty balm




There are five guidelines for accepting the award:-
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere.
3. Tell them seven facts about you.
4. Nominate 15 bloggers for the award.
5. Contact the bloggers you have chosen to let them know that they have been nominated.





Seven facts about me :

1. I have far too many bags and shoes

2. I couldn't live without social media especially twitter

3. I admire high end products from afar

4. My favourite past time is surfing eBay

5. I have a seriously large collection of Me To You bears

6. Nothing makes me happier than make up, nail products and a good book

7. I am proud of my blog and what I have achieved so far





My list of nominees are:

5.  LOL 



Thank you

 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Kerri! x Haha surfing eBay is one of my favourite things to do too, could spent hours at it :)x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are more than welcome, your blog is fast becoming my go to blog for advice and tips.

      Delete
  2. Aw thank you for the award :D, I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog & thank you for leaving me a comment.I try to respond to everyone within 24 hours.

Kerri