About Me

My photo
walsall, United Kingdom
Hi & Welcome to my blog. im Kerri. Busy mommy to Alex & Wynter, Nail varnish addict, Nail art lover, Complusive hoarder of Make up, Bargin Hunter, eBay shoppaholic, Mostly eccentric with a little bit of crazy thrown in for good measure... Come say Hi and thank you for viewing my blog!!!

Saturday, 8 September 2012

Pure BB Cream

I recently trialled a Maybelline BB cream and was impressed with the product but due to the price tag it went into my ever growing wish list of products I wanted but couldn't necessarily justify buying right now.





Whilst out shopping purily by accident I came across the Pure BB Cream Daily All In One Blemish Balm made by Sublyme Cosmetics with a more reasonable price tag of £1.99 for a 30ml tube and decided to pick one up and give it a go.

I picked a medium shade as I prefer a slight sun kissed look to my skin.






One thing I am is suitably impressed.

I wasn't really expecting much from the product due to the price so I am thrilled that it works for me so much so I went back and bought another as a back up.

For such a cheap BB Cream the box is very informative and I would say as well packaged as a higher priced one.

This cream does all that the better established brands do:

•Anti-dark shadows camouflage treatment
•Evens skin tone
•Blurs Imperfections
•Smoothes fine lines
•Flash radiance
•Hides redness

The formula contains mineral pigments to give a natural look whilst giving coverage of spots and smoothing fine lines.

It also includes Collagen, Avocado Oil, Allantoin and Aloe Vera to help moisturise and fifteen the skin.

The cream can be used as a foundation or make up treatment for any problem areas.

I have been using it as a foundation but because it is so light and the coverage is so good I have been able to get away without using a heavy powder over the top apart from a simple sweep of coral blusher. It does not have the heaviness and almost greasy consistence of some foundation and the transfer loss is minimal with this cream.Theres nothing worse than foundation stains on clothes.





It is refreshing to find a foundation that is light weight on my skin especially on these hot summer days I don't feel like my make up is melting off my face.lol


The only negative I have found with this cream is that there is no stated SPF factor included within the formula but this is easily solved with a quick spritz of factor 15 applied 10 minutes before.

Thank you for reading.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting--this was super informative :) I think a lot of people are 'mystified' by BB Creams. I tried out the Dior Hydra Life BB Cream but can't say I was as impressed with it as you were by the Pure BB Cream :P

    xx Veronica

    http://frowardfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the comment.its nice to see people take interest in what I do and I'm glad you found it informative.i try to be as correct as possible with my reviews.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog & thank you for leaving me a comment.I try to respond to everyone within 24 hours.

Kerri