About Me

My photo
walsall, United Kingdom
Hi & Welcome to my blog. im Kerri. Busy mommy to Alex & Wynter, Nail varnish addict, Nail art lover, Complusive hoarder of Make up, Bargin Hunter, eBay shoppaholic, Mostly eccentric with a little bit of crazy thrown in for good measure... Come say Hi and thank you for viewing my blog!!!

Monday, 8 October 2012

Laine Blogger Award


I have been nominated for the Laine Blogger Award courtesy of  Jenny author of the fab blog Beauty And The Biryani.







The rules are easy.
  • Tag the blogger who awarded you
  • Answer the five questions below
  • Award 5 more bloggers the Laine blogger award. 




What is your current beauty obsession?

As always my obsession is nails and nail art, but the latest obsession to grip me is eyebrows.Plucking them, shaping them, shading them. Its amazing how many tips I have picked up lately.


Which one beauty item you wished you owed? 

I would really like a Konad Nail Stamping Set, I have purchased a cheap version and was very disappointed with it.


What is your favourite post to read and write?

It has to be nail art posts, I find the subject fascinating and there are some truly talented people out there.
My attempts just don't comp[are to some designs


What inspired you to become a blogger?

The main reason was boredom. being a mom of 2 small children I needed to allocate some time for myself.


Which nail polish are you wearing now?

I am wearing  Models Own Naked Shimmer on my finger nails with Disco Mix glitter tips, and Models Own Grace Green on my toe nails with OPI Save Me Holographic Glitter.

My 5 nominations for the Laine Blogger Award are:

unwritten hollywood 

the treasure chest 

the nailasaurus 

Tales of knit & nails 

paint potted 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog & thank you for leaving me a comment.I try to respond to everyone within 24 hours.

Kerri