About Me

My photo
walsall, United Kingdom
Hi & Welcome to my blog. im Kerri. Busy mommy to Alex & Wynter, Nail varnish addict, Nail art lover, Complusive hoarder of Make up, Bargin Hunter, eBay shoppaholic, Mostly eccentric with a little bit of crazy thrown in for good measure... Come say Hi and thank you for viewing my blog!!!

Sunday, 14 October 2012

Make Up Tag - Mermaid

Whilst on twitter I noticed a few of the beauty blogger girls talking about the weekly Make Up Tag.
Me being the nosey person I am decided to find out more information about it.
It is run by a friendly lady called Aqeela author of Aqeela's Blog.

Every week a different look is decided on and pictures are then put on Aqeela's blog and everyone is free to join in. I instantly felt welcomed by Aqeela and the other beauty bloggers who take part, so much so I decided to give it a bash.



This weeks look is Mermaid inspired.








It was so nice to be a bit more creative than the normal day to day make up routine without fear of ridicule or judgement.

If you want to check out all the other designs featured on Aqeela's blog follow the link here

Next weeks look is 1960's inspired.

If you wish to get involved in the weekly make up tag contact Aqeela for more information on twitter @Aqeela_k


Thank you for reading


2 comments:

  1. This turned out well! Following you now love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks fantastic! You did a great job :) The weekly makeup tag sounds like a lot of fun I'll definitely be checking it out. I'm a new blog follower x
    www.staceykane1988.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog & thank you for leaving me a comment.I try to respond to everyone within 24 hours.

Kerri