About Me

My photo
walsall, United Kingdom
Hi & Welcome to my blog. im Kerri. Busy mommy to Alex & Wynter, Nail varnish addict, Nail art lover, Complusive hoarder of Make up, Bargin Hunter, eBay shoppaholic, Mostly eccentric with a little bit of crazy thrown in for good measure... Come say Hi and thank you for viewing my blog!!!

Thursday, 4 October 2012

New Feature - Book Of The Moment

I will be introducing a new feature to my blog which will be Book Of The Moment.

My passions in life not only include make up and Nail Art but I am also an avid reader.

My book collection is my pride and joy.
Give me a good book (a real book not one of these silly kindle thingy mabobs) and I will escape to a land of dreams and wonder for a very long time.

I will read pretty much any genre but I prefer Sci-Fi, Crime, True Crime and Horror.
My favourite authors are a mixed bunch from Agatha Christy, Elizabeth Moon, Laurell K Hamilton, Stephen King, James Herbert, Dean Koontz and many many more.

I am always on the look out for books to add to my collection so you are more than free to reccomend titles to me, and not necessarily top of the chart books as I rarely buy anything current as I read what I like not what Im told to read.

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog & thank you for leaving me a comment.I try to respond to everyone within 24 hours.

Kerri