About Me

My photo
walsall, United Kingdom
Hi & Welcome to my blog. im Kerri. Busy mommy to Alex & Wynter, Nail varnish addict, Nail art lover, Complusive hoarder of Make up, Bargin Hunter, eBay shoppaholic, Mostly eccentric with a little bit of crazy thrown in for good measure... Come say Hi and thank you for viewing my blog!!!

Sunday, 14 October 2012

NOTD - Halloween Nails

This is my first attempt at Halloween nails.




On the feature nail I used Models Own Buff Pink as the base coat and Snow White sponged onto the tip of the nail.
Whilst that was still drying I sponged loose glitter onto the white.
Using a stripper brush and black acrylic paint I painted on the web design.Finally applying a thin coat of silver glitter and a top coat to seal it in.

For the rest of my nails I used 2 coats Models Own Mushroom, when that was dry I used 2 coats of Models Own Beetle Juice Pinky Brown over the top.
Finished off with a coat of Top Coat.
Unfortunately the picture doesn't do it justice(damn camera phone!!).

Thank you for reading.



1 comment:

  1. Hey lovely! I jus found your cute blog and gladly added myself to your followers! I’d love to have you stop by and maybe follow too? Also I’ll leave the link to a big international JUICY COUTURE GIVEAWAY I’m having in case you’re interested!:)

    Hope to see you there, and thanks so much beautiful!!
    Xo, Emily

    Juicy Couture Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog & thank you for leaving me a comment.I try to respond to everyone within 24 hours.

Kerri