About Me

My photo
walsall, United Kingdom
Hi & Welcome to my blog. im Kerri. Busy mommy to Alex & Wynter, Nail varnish addict, Nail art lover, Complusive hoarder of Make up, Bargin Hunter, eBay shoppaholic, Mostly eccentric with a little bit of crazy thrown in for good measure... Come say Hi and thank you for viewing my blog!!!

Friday, 5 October 2012

October Buys So Far

This is a collective haul of my purchases from October so far...





Leopard Print Jeggings
Heart Jumper
Casual Slub Top
All from George





 
MUA Lipsticks
Shade 1 & Shade 9





From left to right - 
Models Own Tweezers.
Magenta Divine, Red Alert, Disco Mix, Blooming Pink, Mushroom, Purple Haze, Buff Pink.
Snow White, Naked Shimmer, Mini Beetle Juice Collection, Mixed Up, Grace Green.




 


 Peace, Love & Rainbows from Piper Polish
OPI Save Me



 

 Thank you for reading

2 comments:

  1. look at shade #9! can you say pigmented?!?! haha that opi nail polish looks lovely too :)

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the Models own polishes look lovely and the OPI :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog & thank you for leaving me a comment.I try to respond to everyone within 24 hours.

Kerri