About Me

My photo
walsall, United Kingdom
Hi & Welcome to my blog. im Kerri. Busy mommy to Alex & Wynter, Nail varnish addict, Nail art lover, Complusive hoarder of Make up, Bargin Hunter, eBay shoppaholic, Mostly eccentric with a little bit of crazy thrown in for good measure... Come say Hi and thank you for viewing my blog!!!

Monday, 10 December 2012

NOTD

This is the latest festive design to grace my nails.




For the snow flake nails I used Models Own Buff Pink for the base colour.I painted the snow flakes on with a black nail art pen.Adding a touch of sparkle to them with OPI Save Me.I then applied clear gems to random points on the flakes.




For the Christmas Tree nail I used Models Own Naked Shimmer for the base colour, I then used a green nail art pen to draw out the tree design. Once that was dry I used a green glitter nail art pen to go over the shape. Adding a yellow gem for the star.

Finally I dotted some white on for snow.

Thank you for reading



1 comment:

  1. Love the Christmas tree nail, so cute! x


    www.thefashionseason.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog & thank you for leaving me a comment.I try to respond to everyone within 24 hours.

Kerri