About Me

My photo
walsall, United Kingdom
Hi & Welcome to my blog. im Kerri. Busy mommy to Alex & Wynter, Nail varnish addict, Nail art lover, Complusive hoarder of Make up, Bargin Hunter, eBay shoppaholic, Mostly eccentric with a little bit of crazy thrown in for good measure... Come say Hi and thank you for viewing my blog!!!

Monday, 10 December 2012

Tis the season to be fabulous

There's nothing more that I enjoy during the cold dark winter months than to throw on a big wooly jumper and snuggle on the sofa.

Except for Christmas of course.I really wanted to get my glam on and buy myself a new dress. As a rule I generally don't buy dresses, but this year I wanted to be a bit more feminine than normal.

However that was easier said than done Im a 18/20 dress size and I must have tried on 9 dresses and a few other outfits out of desperation. All the dresses that I thought were lovely were either fitted in the wrong area making me look like a sack of spuds or so tight around my bust area it just looked ridiculous.Now I must not be the only big girl that likes to wear dresses but I'm wondering when designers are going to realise that not all designs translate up through the sizes.

Anyway enough of my moaning and time for me to talk about the important bit....I finally found a dress I was happy with which checked off everything I was looking for.





The dress I chose was from H & M and is a simple jersey dress with plunging back and for that touch of glamour, the bust area has irridesant stones all over it. I purchased this dress during H & M's 50% off your first item on their website. Original price was £14.99 so with the discount I paid £7.49 for this dress.

Also I wanted some new party shoes.I found these on eBay for a bargain.Yes they are second hand but in immaculate condition,Including postage I paid £4.70.




So for a little over a tenner I have the perfect outfit for my little Christmas celebrations.

The only downside to my decision to wear a dress is I am now doing yoga twice a day and tottering around in 4.5 inch heels whilst doing the housework to ensure the whole thing looks its best and I don't fall over on my butt.

Thank you for reading.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog & thank you for leaving me a comment.I try to respond to everyone within 24 hours.

Kerri