About Me

My photo
walsall, United Kingdom
Hi & Welcome to my blog. im Kerri. Busy mommy to Alex & Wynter, Nail varnish addict, Nail art lover, Complusive hoarder of Make up, Bargin Hunter, eBay shoppaholic, Mostly eccentric with a little bit of crazy thrown in for good measure... Come say Hi and thank you for viewing my blog!!!

Tuesday, 1 January 2013

NOTD - New Years Eve Celebrations

This NOTD post is for my New Years Eve Design.

I had received some Elegant Touch Nail Envy Bling Wraps in Silver Droplets for Christmas, as I have never used nail wraps before I decided to give them a try.

I found them quiet easy to use, All you need to do is use a base coat prior to putting them on, then a top coat to seal them in place.






I used Models Own Red Alert on my middle finger,adding silver glitter and a clear gem for sparkle.






The Elegant Touch nail wraps can last up to 5 days.
Overall I was happy with them so will more than likely be buying them in the future.

Thank you for reading

Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog & thank you for leaving me a comment.I try to respond to everyone within 24 hours.

Kerri