About Me

My photo
walsall, United Kingdom
Hi & Welcome to my blog. im Kerri. Busy mommy to Alex & Wynter, Nail varnish addict, Nail art lover, Complusive hoarder of Make up, Bargin Hunter, eBay shoppaholic, Mostly eccentric with a little bit of crazy thrown in for good measure... Come say Hi and thank you for viewing my blog!!!

Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Secret Santa 2012


I recently took part in a beauty Secret Santa, I was paired with the lovely Clara from countess de blush


This is what I received in my package.



Rimmel Glam'Eyes 001 Over The Limit
Black Radiance Complexion Perfection



From Left To Right
Pure Ice - Busted
Pure Ice - Mint Dream
OPI - Black Shatter
Barry M - Dusky Mauve



La Rouche-Posay 3ml sample - Physiological Ultra-fine Scrub
Lacoste 2ml sample - Touch Of Pink

 



And as a added touch of fun to my package she included a cute Disney Mickey Aerial Topper blinged out to the max in blue and silver glitter.


I think I was lucky to receive items I have never tried before, the one item I was excited to give a try was the Black Radiance Complexion Perfection Shine Control Primer as I have never used a primer up until now, and I think it may stay on my to buy list as I am happy with the overall results I have had with using this product.


Thank you for reading


Kerri
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog & thank you for leaving me a comment.I try to respond to everyone within 24 hours.

Kerri