About Me

My photo
walsall, United Kingdom
Hi & Welcome to my blog. im Kerri. Busy mommy to Alex & Wynter, Nail varnish addict, Nail art lover, Complusive hoarder of Make up, Bargin Hunter, eBay shoppaholic, Mostly eccentric with a little bit of crazy thrown in for good measure... Come say Hi and thank you for viewing my blog!!!

Thursday, 3 January 2013

Weekly Make Up Tag - Smokey Eyes


Well its been a while since I took part in the weekly make up tag, due to illness and lack of time so its about time I got back on the horse so to speak...lol...also after a cheeky nudge off the lovely Aqeela who runs the make up tag :)



This weeks theme was Smoky Eyes








To achieve this look I used:

FACE

- Maybelline Mineral Power Foundation in Natural Ivory
- MUA Pressed powder in Shade 1
- MUA Blusher in Shade 1
- Vital Radiance Brow Fill-In Powder in 06Dark Brown

EYES

- Maybelline Master Drama Khol Liner( well blended)
- Natural Botanical in Thistle
- MUA Extreme Volume Mascara

LIPS

- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable in Crush
- MUA Lip Boom in Cheeky(gloss only)




Next weeks make up tag theme is the beautiful Marilyn Monroe.






To find out more about the weekly make up tag either go to Aqueela's blog here or drop her a tweet on twitter @Aqeeka_k using  #weeklymakeuptag.


Thank you for reading


Kerri



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog & thank you for leaving me a comment.I try to respond to everyone within 24 hours.

Kerri