About Me

My photo
walsall, United Kingdom
Hi & Welcome to my blog. im Kerri. Busy mommy to Alex & Wynter, Nail varnish addict, Nail art lover, Complusive hoarder of Make up, Bargin Hunter, eBay shoppaholic, Mostly eccentric with a little bit of crazy thrown in for good measure... Come say Hi and thank you for viewing my blog!!!

Monday, 15 April 2013

NOTD - Nail Dress Stickers

It's been a long time since my last NOTD post due to extreme nail health issues but they are on the mend finally, so please be patient with me.

After the long awaited delivery of the new fabulous Nail It magazine, I thought I would have a little experiment with the nail stickers that came free inside from Kiss called Nail Dress.










I chose a black and silver flower sticker called Bustier, which I thought was really pretty and chose to do the rest of my nails in the black and silver theme to match.






I used silver, black and pearl gems on my index finger, a simple leopard print design on my ring finger and black varnish with silver glitter on my little finger.

The nail stickers were really easy to apply with no fuss and are guaranteed to last up to 10 days.

Thank you for reading.


Kerri




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous not seen this mag before

    Carrieanne x

    http://imjustalittlepixie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi

      this was their premier issue, its an international magazine and can be brought from larger stores of WH Smiths.you should find a copy, as its breath taking .

      thanks for leaving the comment

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog & thank you for leaving me a comment.I try to respond to everyone within 24 hours.

Kerri