About Me

My photo
walsall, United Kingdom
Hi & Welcome to my blog. im Kerri. Busy mommy to Alex & Wynter, Nail varnish addict, Nail art lover, Complusive hoarder of Make up, Bargin Hunter, eBay shoppaholic, Mostly eccentric with a little bit of crazy thrown in for good measure... Come say Hi and thank you for viewing my blog!!!

Thursday, 18 July 2013

Birthday Nail Treats

Well another year older and probably not any more wiser, but I was lucky to be treated to some lovely nail products for my birthday.

Some wished for and some came as a nice surprise.

Here is a quick run down on what I got...





Nails Inc Express Nail Polish Remover Pot and Corrector Pen.

I will be buying these myself when they run out as they make removing polish quick and easy.
The corrector pen is fab to use with the angled nib making clean up a pleasure not a chore. Plus it comes with 3 extra double ended nibs so should last a while.




Technic Nail Polishes 
From left to right
Siona Island, Mad Alice & Bedazzled




Avon Nailwear Pro+
Artic Waters
 



Maybelline Colourshow
Blackout

This polish was on my wish list, and I'm not disappointed.
So glossy without a topcoat and covers well with 2 coats.


Definitely feeling a lucky girl this year.

Thank you for reading

Kerri


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog & thank you for leaving me a comment.I try to respond to everyone within 24 hours.

Kerri