About Me

My photo
walsall, United Kingdom
Hi & Welcome to my blog. im Kerri. Busy mommy to Alex & Wynter, Nail varnish addict, Nail art lover, Complusive hoarder of Make up, Bargin Hunter, eBay shoppaholic, Mostly eccentric with a little bit of crazy thrown in for good measure... Come say Hi and thank you for viewing my blog!!!

Tuesday, 30 July 2013

FBLBloggers Challenge




The lovely people over at @FBLBloggers have organised a monthly blogger challenge with a different theme every month. This months theme is Nautical. The idea of the challenge is to allow all types of bloggers i.e beauty, fashion and lifestyle to express themselves in their own particular genre.

I chose to base my nautical theme on nail art, easy right...yeah I thought so too.lol

I battled for 3 hours applying and reapplying different designs till I finally found ones I was happy with, until I applied the top coat which spread the blue nail polish all over the gold (face-palm).








I used Royal Blue, Red and Gold nail polish plus white and blue acrylic paint.

The tools I used was a stripper brush and doting tool.

Look out for future FBLBlogger challenges and themes.

Thank you for reading


Kerri




2 comments:

  1. I think your nautical nails turned out so lovely! I think you nailed the challenge! The anchor is superb!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute! these turned out so nice!

    x leah symonne x

    itsleli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog & thank you for leaving me a comment.I try to respond to everyone within 24 hours.

Kerri