About Me

My photo
walsall, United Kingdom
Hi & Welcome to my blog. im Kerri. Busy mommy to Alex & Wynter, Nail varnish addict, Nail art lover, Complusive hoarder of Make up, Bargin Hunter, eBay shoppaholic, Mostly eccentric with a little bit of crazy thrown in for good measure... Come say Hi and thank you for viewing my blog!!!

Wednesday, 17 July 2013

I Broke My Essie Virginity


Essie is one brand I have longed for from afar, but never seriously considered spending what pennies I do have on as I have always considered it to be over my budget.

Until I found a clearance store, The Original Factory Shop selling last seasons Essie Nail Polish.

The Original Factory Shop was established in 1969. They are one of the fastest growing retailers in the UK with over 180 stores across the country!

They offer a wide variety of goods for all ages and genders including clothing, footwear, cosmetics and fragrance, fashion accessories, electrical goods, housewares, home furnishings and toys.

I picked up No Place Like Chrome, which is a flat metallic silver and Good As Gold which is a flat metallic gold. Both of these polishes coat my nails in just 1 coat. Plus with a flat wide brush, application is smooth and easy.








These 2 nail polishes are rapidly becoming my go to colours at the moment.

Each of these bottles of Essie Nail polish cost £3, saving me around £5 per bottle to what I had seen on Internet stores.
I will definitely be returning back to The Original Factory Shop to pick up a few more bottles for a very good price.



Thank you for reading 


Kerri


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog & thank you for leaving me a comment.I try to respond to everyone within 24 hours.

Kerri