About Me

My photo
walsall, United Kingdom
Hi & Welcome to my blog. im Kerri. Busy mommy to Alex & Wynter, Nail varnish addict, Nail art lover, Complusive hoarder of Make up, Bargin Hunter, eBay shoppaholic, Mostly eccentric with a little bit of crazy thrown in for good measure... Come say Hi and thank you for viewing my blog!!!

Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Love My Vouchers Collaberation







I have the pleasure of being in collaberation with  love my vouchers to offer my readers the chance to use the latest discount and voucher codes for retail stores around the UK.

Love My Vouchers currently have 32 catergories to choose from, including Food & Drink, Shopping & Retail, Home & Garden and Fashion so there is lots of voucher offers avaliable. My current favourite voucher code is 15% off Summer Essential at BooHoo.com


You will now able to find the Love My Vouchers widget bar on the left hand side of my blog.Simply find a code that takes your fancy,click on the link and it takes you directly to the store of your choice.

If this is something you feel you would like to collaberate with Love My Vouchers on, follow the link to sign-up with Red League Media here. Simply fill in the contact form and pop my blog details into the referal box - girls-addiction2013.blogspot.com

Thank you for  reading


Kerri
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog & thank you for leaving me a comment.I try to respond to everyone within 24 hours.

Kerri