About Me

My photo
walsall, United Kingdom
Hi & Welcome to my blog. im Kerri. Busy mommy to Alex & Wynter, Nail varnish addict, Nail art lover, Complusive hoarder of Make up, Bargin Hunter, eBay shoppaholic, Mostly eccentric with a little bit of crazy thrown in for good measure... Come say Hi and thank you for viewing my blog!!!

Wednesday, 24 July 2013

Oh My Days...


...seriously think the heat had got to the staff at my local George by Asda today as I managed to bag myself some seriously ridiculously cheap bargains.








Now I'm not sure what the original price of these camouflage kitten heel shoes were as they had no tags on but I image they probably retailed at £12 but I didn't care at all as I picked them up for just £1. 
That's right I did just say £1!!!





My second bargain was this denim jacket .Ive been wanting a denim jacket for a while now and today just fell perfect as I bagged this one for £2 reduced from £18. Get in me!!!

All in all that is a possible saving of £27 for just the 2 items.

I also managed to pick up a top and a dress for my daughter saving a total of £9.50 on the 2 items.I don't think I've ever got bargains this good, 4 items for £7.50.

I can say hand on heart today has probably been the best day I've had in a long time....saving money always makes me smile!!


Thank you for reading 


Kerri


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Love this beautiful shoes...I really like your pretty blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog & thank you for leaving me a comment.I try to respond to everyone within 24 hours.

Kerri