About Me

My photo
walsall, United Kingdom
Hi & Welcome to my blog. im Kerri. Busy mommy to Alex & Wynter, Nail varnish addict, Nail art lover, Complusive hoarder of Make up, Bargin Hunter, eBay shoppaholic, Mostly eccentric with a little bit of crazy thrown in for good measure... Come say Hi and thank you for viewing my blog!!!

Tuesday, 16 July 2013

Primark Goodies

Hello All,


Well the suns still shining and I'm feeling happy. Even more so after having these two beauties gifted to me.



Distressed charm ring - crystal, jade triangle & feather charms



Distressed large cross earrings



Both of these pieces of jewellery are from Primark. I particularly love the charm ring. The fit is very good, even though its a large I was slightly apprehensive it would be to small. It has been a pleasure to wear as I didn't notice I had it on at all.

Hope everyone has had a good day.

Thank you for reading

Kerri


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog & thank you for leaving me a comment.I try to respond to everyone within 24 hours.

Kerri