About Me

My photo
walsall, United Kingdom
Hi & Welcome to my blog. im Kerri. Busy mommy to Alex & Wynter, Nail varnish addict, Nail art lover, Complusive hoarder of Make up, Bargin Hunter, eBay shoppaholic, Mostly eccentric with a little bit of crazy thrown in for good measure... Come say Hi and thank you for viewing my blog!!!

Monday, 22 July 2013

things i love - Adobe Photoshop Elements first attempt

I have always wanted to find out how to put together a photo collage but didn't have a clue where to start, what programme to use etc.

So I found a truly fab tutorial on google, a beautiful mess a blog by Elsie + Emma using the Adobe Photoshop Elements programme. Ive used the full version of photoshop before and this probably the simplest version i have used so far, yes it takes time to get your head around certain steps but its definitely usable.

It took me about 2 hours to pull this together all in all, and that included walking away for a cup of tea as my brain was hurting.

Yes, I know its no where as cool and pin point sharp as the tutorial , but for my first attempt I'm actually quite happy with the results.....Just need practise, patience and a heap load of time.



I'm hoping this will become a regular slot on my blog, time allowing of course.








...things i love links...

One. Skull Planter

Two. Vintage Orange Teacup With Saucer 

Three. Grey and Beige IKat Pillow Cover



What do you think of my first attempt??

Thank you reading


Kerri




Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I love Photoshop Elements, it's so easy to pick up and tutorials are everywhere! Good luck on learning the tricks of the trade (:

    xx
    Natalie | Salt & Sail

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog & thank you for leaving me a comment.I try to respond to everyone within 24 hours.

Kerri